Jackson Water Supply Corp. offers a wide variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.
On-Line Bill Pay
You may pay your bill on-line 24 hours a day - seven days a week. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and E-Checks. Click on the green button to the right that states "PAY YOUR BILL NOW" and follow the prompts.
Payment By Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment coupon. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five-seven business days before the due date specified on your bill.
Automatic Bank Draft
The worry-free way to pay your water bill. With this service, the amount of your monthly bill is automatically deducted from your bank account and credited to your utility account. There is no set-up fee or charge associated with this method of payment. To set up Automated Bank Draft, simply download and fill out the ACH Recurring Debit Form (if available) located in the Forms & Reports Section and drop it off or mail it to our office, along with a voided check.
Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at our office address during regular office hours - Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. We accept check, debit/credit cards or money orders. To avoid longer wait times, please note that Mondays, Fridays and the first day after a holiday are normally very busy.
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's account. Please consult with your bank for more information.
All accounts that have past due amounts once daily payments are processed on the day prior to the disconnect date are scheduled for disconnection on the 25th of each month. If the 25th falls on a Friday or the weekend; disconnections will be done the following business day that follows the disconnect date. PLEASE NOTE: All customers that are on the disconnect list will incurr a $30.00 service trip fee at 8am on the 25th and are subject to diconnect and will be charged a $30.00 reconnect fee to have service restored.
- NO DISCONNECTS IN DECEMBER due to Christmas. Disconnects will be done for December in January.
- NO DISCONNECTS ON FRIDAYS
- No customer is allowed to get an extension on their account on the disconnect date.
- All charges are due before water is restored. NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS!
- There is not an actual time that water will be restored once customer pays.
- Any checks written during the disconnect time are subject to be disconnected if the check is returned. The day the check is returned (other than Fridays) the account is subject to disconnection.
- All accounts on the list will be charged the $30.00 Reconnect Fee.
- All meters on list will be locked until 2:00 pm that day.
- Unlocks will begin after 2:00 pm and after the $30.00 reconnect fee is paid